My life is to make everything around me beautiful.

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Aprons to be Made Soon!!




These are the fabrics for the next aprons I'll be making in the next few days and listing on ebay. I love the Paris Bebe fabric and the soft pink jacquard. The stripe and the rose fabric in the picture with it will be a two fabric apron on the apron itself. The other picture of the small roses on an off white background will just have an eyelet ruffle around it. The other two will have "self" ruffles. They will all be stunning I think.

3 comments:

  1. Ouuu Miss Connie I love those pretty fabrics! Especially the stripes and roses together!
    When our daughter stayed with us she used my apron and said she wanted her own so I went thru my aprons and gave her one I had without cherries on it for christmas and she was thrilled!

    Mostly all of my aprons have cherries on them!
    I would love to have one with those pretty roses!
    They are beautiful!

    Lucky Katie!

    Happy New Year Sweetpea!
    Luv, Dolly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Connie, I love your aprons! Katie will love hers. Happy New Year!
    Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aprons are so cute and have made a huge comeback! Glad to hear you're making some.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so nice and I thank all of you that leave one for me.