My life is to make everything around me beautiful.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

White Fan

When I attend a temple session I get warm in there as they keep it warmer for the older people who attend so I bought this gorgeous white fan since everything in the temple is white. There's a touch of gold on the sides and on those little things that hold the fabric, but isn't it simply gorgeous?



Practicing my artful blogging on these close ups also. I'm getting "adequate" with my new camera now. *Smiling*!!

10 comments:

  1. It's beautiful... where did you ever find it?

    ~Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Temple fan my dear! It is very pretty and you are doing great with your new camera! I know what you mean about the heat! Hard to keep awake sometimes! ;)

    Hugs!
    Maryjane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Connie!
    That's a beautiful fan! I don't have a problem with getting too hot at church, I get too cold.
    Hugs,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so nice and such a good idea. My stepmom will appreciate the suggestion she gets warm easy, and in the temple it's kind of hard to stay reverent and fan yourself but this is perfect!

    All the best,
    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is really beautiful and I am sure it is more effective than waving the weekly bulletin in your face.

    Have a Terrific Tuesday
    I love coming to visit you
    from
    Roberta Anne a.k.a. The Raggedy Girl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Connie, the fan is beautiful! The pictures....great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your Temple fan. Don't you just love "artful blogging". It use to be called "just taking pictures". I like "artful blogging better". It sounds like I know what I'm doing. HA

    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tres chic, my dear!! You are a hot mama!!

    Hugs,
    Stephanie
    Angelic Accents

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so nice and I thank all of you that leave one for me.