My life is to make everything around me beautiful.

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Surrounding Ourselves with Things We Love

I'm just like anyone else when it comes to my home. I surround myself with things that I love, give me pleasure, are beautiful to me or make me feel good. Basically, if it isn't beautiful or doesn't serve a purpose, I don't allow it in my home. I love what I have and am very happy with it. That is not to say I'll never buy another sofa; I just might. ;-) But I still appreciate looking at beautiful things. So join me in looking at these gorgeous photos and day dream just a bit. I'll let the photos speak for themselves so I don't have to write so much today!














~*~

4 comments:

  1. I recognize some of these photos and others are new to me - all of them are beautiful!

    I'd like that blue and white patterned sofa/settee please!

    xo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooooo - I love the chandeliers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen some of the photos before, too, but always enjoy looking at beautiful rooms!! Thanks for sharing the "eye-candy" today!!
    Hugs, Francy

    I am not a ROBOT but I never can make out the word verifications!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonder how one goes about getting a kitchen like that? LOVE it!! LOL..Bobby G. is the same way. He never notices anything. Sometimes I get so mad at him and other times it's a great advantage! LOL. It was so unusual for him to notice the twine on the suitcase. :) So good to see you Connie! xo

    ReplyDelete

Comments are so nice and I thank all of you that leave one for me.